From Leopard Gecko Wiki
A Super Snow is the homozygous form of a Mack Snow. When Super Snows hatch, they have purple, charcoal or silver bodies with solid Eclipse eyes. As they grow older, they keep the solid Eclipse eyes, but their bodies turn to a white background with black broken pin stripes.
Super Snows are not only produced from breeding Mack Snow to a Mack Snow. They have also been produced by breeding a Mack Snow to a Gem Snow, a Mack Snow to a TUG Snow, and by breeding a Mack Snow to a Line-Bred Snow. This has led people to believe that in some way or another, all of the Snows are genetically linked. Super Snows have been combined with many other morphs; the least common is Super Snow Blizzard.
- GV-Geckos Germany
- Gougeon, Brittney. South Bay Geckos. <http://www.southbaygeckos.com>.
- Johnson, Kyle. Leopard Gecko Magazine. <http://www.leopardgeckomagazine.com>.
- McGuiness, Marcia. Golden Gate Geckos. <http://www.goldengategeckos.com>.
- Osborne, Aaron. Geckos of Oz. <http://www.geckosofoz.com>.
- Clores, Whin. <http://www.alwinclores.com>.
- Vituzzi, Giuse GV-Geckos http://www.gv-geckos.de.tl